Reclaim your daily life.
Get initiated into practical and applied knowledge of Yoga and Ayurveda for your day to day life.
Reconnect with your body’s healing system, reduce stress and associated symptoms through a regular rhythm, initiated by a practice of ten everyday habits.
A daily routine, known as Dinarcharya in Ayurveda, is simple but powerful when practiced skillfully in the right sequence and with applied self-knowledge.
Set aside 12 weeks in your life now and get specific tools to gently correct your health, apply them regularly, use the power of Habit Evolution, and awaken to your personal holistic lifestyle.
This course is not just a curriculum to work through, but an initiation into applying your body’s innate wisdom.
It will help you to cure chronic and acute symptoms such as insomnia, allergies, bloating, food intolerances and eczema, as well as some undesirable mental states triggered by stress like anger, feeling moody and low.
Holding space – for yourself and others
You are invited to go on a tribal journey of self-discovery and actualization… to share with a group of like-minded people who are ready to create and hold the essential space for a fulfilling life. Besides the regular online-meetings, we share vigorously in our secret Facebook Group that you can enter once you join the Program. Many of our participants are alumni who have rejoined the program for the benefits that a community brings about: It’s basically impossible to get stuck in the head, you feel more connected to other inspired souls on the same path and it is just so much easier to keep applying the tools, to automate new, healthy lifestyle-routines, when you share the journey with others.
This 12-week course is for you, if:
- You want to find time for yourself again.
- You want to surround yourself with like-minded beings.
- You have been suffering from symptoms like inflammation, insomnia, burn-out, allergies, eczema, or being overweight…
- You are looking to regain strength and vitality and develop a strong daily routine.
- You feel worried or stressed, although you know you are a positive person.
- You want to start your personal yoga home practice.
- You want to gain access to your full potential.
- You long for time-out and rejuvenation within your daily life.
- You want to get a closer look at nutrition from a Vedic perspective.
- You want to learn more about Yoga and Ayurveda in everyday life.
The Creating Space Online Group Coaching is based on the ancient science of Yoga and Ayurveda, spiced with modern scientific knowledge of Habit Evolution.
- Ten healthy habits in 12 weeks of coaching (introduction and conclusion included)
- Welcome package to get you kick-started with hamam towel, tongue scraper, oil, and a few other helpful goodies
- Weekly learning material (sent by email)
- Three private coaching sessions and 12 group sessions via video conference software Zoom (easy to handle)
- Individual program for your yoga or similar body-movements to suit your needs
- measuring tools for your progress
- Yoga, meditation, massage, nutrition, sleep and eating habits…
- A community that supports YOU on your way
- Accountability Partner and Professional Guidance
- Secret Facebook Group
manifest a real deep shift
Participate in 3 Creating Space Programs
in a row
Get the Welcome Starter Kit
PLUS 8 Sunday Soul Sessions
Bring your partner and pay 1-for-2!
schedule a free 30 minutes consultation
Are you ready? Interested to learn more?
Let’s have a conversation!
What will the habits teach me?
- discover your best structures to eat, rest and act
- understand meal spacing to benefit your body type
- work with moving and sitting practices like Yoga and Meditation
- learn Ayurvedic recipes and remedies
- become aware of hindering habits
- recognise and chose what is best for you
- establish sound sleeping patterns and learn to reset your system
- exercise self-care so you are fully able to care for others, too
What are the basic principles?
- Kaizen – don’t jump in too deep and fail, but instead, learn to take a step by step approach that can be easily integrated into your current life
- become a learner, not a judger –listening to the inner voice to cultivate a more positive attitude
- Habit science: »Trigger – Apply – Reward«
- practice sustainable self-assessment with joy
- Compound Effect
- dynamic group rules and support
- group and laser coaching
How much time do I need to bring?
For 12 weeks you need to commit weekly to :
- 75 min for a coaching call on ZOOM (tele-conference)
- approx. 40 min for tutorial
Plus 3-4 hours for our one-on-one coaching sessions
Some students may already be deeply committed to a yogic path and others may be new to this. Be aware that the length of your morning routine could increase in time by anything between 10 mins and 90 mins (incl. yoga). The amount of time you decide to spend on morning routine is entirely up to you. However, this program will very quickly free up time throughout your day if you are ready and willing to devote your attention and commitment towards it.
The next online courses are commencing as follows:
9th of Sep 2018
2nd of Dec 2018
17th of Mar 2019
25th of Aug 2019