In this episode of Outer Travel, Inner Journey, Ulli and I discuss what the challenges are in maintaining sexuality and intimacy in our relationship. As we unpack those challenges, we also share how we cope with those gaps and ensure that we still both feel whole in the relationship and our sexuality.
Links mention in the podcast
- Watch Video of the Podcast
- Download Audio of the Podcast
- Check out previous Podcasts
- Take advantage of the special price – This week only join Greek Escape
- “With menopause, I find that I have gaps in concentration. I’m losing touch with myself, but also losing the touch with you.” – Alexandra Kreis
- “Intimacy requires investment, commitment, and time. It’s more of the commitment of allowing yourself to find time again for each other, nothing is more valuable than experiencing this human exchange.” – Alexandra Kreis