In this latest episode of Outer Travel, Inner Journey, we are embarking on a conversation not often (and openly) talked about in still a lot of spaces. A good way to start the season, Amanda Rose is leading us to a free flow of exchange and critical discussion about the things that bring us holistic wellness—including sex and pleasure!
The physical connection can do a lot of things to the human body—a newborn being cradled by the mother, a warm hug for someone who’s depressed and feeling down, sex for those in intimate relationships.
When couples have challenges keeping that ‘fire’ of physical intimacy, relationship challenges often come up. Not all the time, of course.
Couples feel less connected and bonded, and thus, feel less affectionate and loving. Sex is then often attributed to strong and happy relationships
But the benefits of sexual pleasure don’t end there.
Learning more about each other’s physical erotic zones is one of the ways to make sure that sex translates to pleasure and bliss and our bodies reap the benefits from that sexual energy.
Amanda, a sex educator, and pleasure advocate educates us about the importance of pleasure and explains the erotic blueprints. She works with people who want to bring more pleasure, excitement, and self-expression into their lives.
To her, understanding the Blueprint will guide you in creating your map to pleasure, communicate your needs to others, and navigate compatibility with your partners—things that are very important in nurturing a healthy relationship not only with your partner but to yourself as well.
Sexual energy is creative energy! And so nourishing this energy inside you is also a way to bring out and share a version of yourself that is aligned and inflow.
Don’t miss this!
Links mention in the podcast
- Watch Video of the Podcast
- Download Audio of the Podcast
- Invest in yourself and your health, discover 50% discount!
- 3:21-5:26 – Something Missing in our Body
- 6:19-9:15 – Erotic Blueprints
- 11:46-14:46 – Pleasure
- 17:31-18:26 – Emotion and Pleasure
- 20:11-22:55 – Exploring Erotic Blueprint
- 23:50-26:08 – Pleasure Creation
- 26:36-28:43 – Masculine and Femenine Energy
- “Our sexual energy is essentially our creative energy.” – Amanda Rose
- “If you feel fragile, be fragile and don’t see it as weak or bad.” – Amanda Rose
- “Having freedom to talk about different styles and freedom to express ourselves in different ways feels like a huge step in the right direction.” – Amanda Rose
- “Happiness is just being present, being alive, being aware of your aliveness and your divinity.” – Amanda Rose
Amanda Rose is a certified and experienced sex educator. She has been privileged enough to help many couples figure out problems in their love lives. Coach and long time do TERRA Wellness Advocate. She works with people who want to bring more pleasure, excitement and self expression into their lives. Amanda is here to help you remember who you are, and to remind you of the magic words “pleasure, consent, sovereignty and communication.”