In this podcast, we have again Cecilia Muller Stahl, actress and manifestation coach from Berlin. She’s the queen of the art of getting to the core of who we are, called deep manifestation from the soul.
Cecilia came into manifestation as a part of her healing journey and bodywork, which she explains not just about the body touch but also about touching the soul. Having worked through herself using different methods from different people, she realized that she has the hunger to help others heal. It was then that she felt it’s her calling– that something that had been missing the entire time she was on and off the stage as an actress.
Helping women struggling with issues around food and body image was Cecilia’s first work. She holds a special place for people going through the same things she went through. Her journey taught her that no one deserves to have that feeling of ‘no self-worth, no deep connection; always in the spiral of wanting to eat then self-loathing for doing that’, just as she did back then.
To her, when we get to do what we want, that’s when our lives come to fruition. It is how our soul starts to speak, communicate who we really are and unlocking the powers that we hold deep within ourselves and manifesting.
But the best part here: Alexandra and Cecilia take this conversation into a crucial topic that has put down millions of people, especially women and girls. FOOD, satisfaction, and pleasure.
Cecilia and her ideas around pleasure have exciting takes on this topic that hopefully would shift the narrative on this very important and basic human need that society has turned overly complicated. As Alex puts it, “the grandeur of nature was the richness that made me understand that life is not lacking; that life is always giving, and it’s a matter of tapping into that.”
In such a short conversation, Cecilia opens up our minds to the idea that manifesting desires and pleasure and being at peace (by letting go of the desire) can go together. She reminds us, ‘allow yourself to want what you want and bring you peace.’
Links mention in the podcast
- Cecilia’s FB page
- Watch video of the podcast
- Download Audio
- Support me on Patreon and recive great gifts!
- Schedule free Ayurvedic consultation
- Start today – Road to Self Care – Ayurvedic Self Massage Techniques
- Following pleasure, what feels good for my body and trusting myself and body again were my guide; not a food plan whatsoever. Then this resonated with money issues because it’s the same self-worth wound that was healing. – Cecilia Muller Stahl
- Generally, women were not allowed to follow and enjoy their desire and pleasure. If I allow pleasure to be a priority, then I get back to really sensing what feels right, what feels good and what does not. Dieting prevents us from doing that. We have all these instincts that we need to trust. Our bodies speak and it sends clear signs. – Cecilia Muller Stahl
- We have put a lot of restraints on ourselves but then we have to please ourselves with food or other things. We have forgotten what natural hunger is; we have unlearned to listen to know what hunger is, our desire for sleeping and resting. – Alexandra Kreis
- We all long for satisfaction. We crave because we want this inner feeling of emptiness to be fulfilled we don’t expect to be satisfied through it. Accept that you’re hungry and that you’re curious about how does satisfaction feels and when are you going to feel it. That is when you get the understanding that you don’t have to live lacking. – Cecilia Muller Stahl
- Don’t try to sort out your desires into fake and genuine. Instead, feel into every desire and the degree of your fulfillment. Track the feeling of completeness, track how your heart and whole being resonates with that desire. – Cecilia Muller Stahl
Cecilia is a manifestation coach and actress living in Berlin. She’s working on feminine empowerment, calls herself Manifestation Queen on Instagram coming from being a priestess of pleasure. Pleasure through Body Work: Expanding pleasure in the body allows us to let all of what we are incarnate into this being. Body and spirit do this together through pleasure.