[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px”][vc_column_text]I think we can all agree that it’s time to shake away some of this fear and anxiety around everything that has been going on lately. While it’s important to face our fears and learn how to deal with this new world, sometimes you just have to shake it off and forget about it! [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px”][vc_column_text]Yes, you read right. Shaking is a powerful way of releasing tension, anxiety and stagnant energy from the body. And when I say ‘shaking’, I mean exactly that – also known as the beautiful art of Qoya. Just take a look!
So if you’re ready to try something new, for your physical and mental wellbeing, here are some great reasons why you should shake it off.
- Shaking can free us from the stresses of everyday life. You can literally shake off anything you want to get rid of from your day – whether that’s a stressful deadline or an exhausting day taking care of things at home.
- Whilst fear can immobilise us and literally freeze energy in the body, shaking does the exact opposite. It heats up our energy and thaws the effects of fears, anxieties and tension.
- Shaking increases circulation throughout the whole body, while also creating and boosting energy to flow freely through your energy channels, nourishing every cell in the body.
- Shaking gently bounces our organs and activates the lymphatic system – which cleanses and removes waste from our cells – helping us to feel energised and full of vitality.
- By shaking, you can literally feel your energetic body and the Prana – life force – flowing within it. Shaking gets us out of our heads and allows us to reconnect with the body physically. It improves body awareness and allows you to feel the sensations and effects on the subtle body – tingling, buzzing, swirling sensations taking place inside of us.
So put on your favourite music and just shake! With practice, your body will take over and let you know where it needs to shake. It’s impossible to do it wrong and you can do it anywhere, anytime, and it’s totally free!
While you’re focusing on some body care, take the time to also nurture your mind and personal growth. Join us this Sunday for the first of our Sunday Soul Sessions and start forming healthy rituals for your daily life.